Monday, July 22, 2013

Blue Winter skies

Blue Winter skies

Unfortunately living in Canberra means that I have to be wearing layers and layers of clothing due to the constant windy and sudden cold weather conditions here. So, I decided to write about my winter staples!

1. My quilted leather jacket from Zara is my love. I am usually wearing that as my outer layer despite having quite a lot of outerwear.

2. My velvet A-line skirts are the most comfortable with thick tights/ stockings. I can pair them up with jumpers, denim shirts, anything basically! And they're actually really warm due to the texture of the velvet.

3. My velvet polka dot skinny jeans from Top Shop is my current winter favourite. It's amazingly versatile. I can wear it with anything and it is very comfortable - not too tight nor too loose on me. Yay!

4. My look-a-like Celine bag. Didn't need to think twice when I was buying a similar look-alike to the Celine bag. It's just so easy to use and I can pop all my necessities in there without much fuss!

5. My ankle booooties. Goshh I have too many pairs of ankle booties and I still lust for more. It's a horrible cycle during winter as I love my ankle boots. Currently, I'm loving the strap-on look on the ankle booties.

What are your favourite winter staples?! Remember to layer them all up!

Till next time :) x 

1 comment:

  1. My fashion staples for winter are a neutral-coloured scarf (to protect me from the sharp cold), and high leather boots (to keep out the rain).

    Love this fashion post. Please keep it coming with more of these!

    ReplyDelete